Monday, November 30, 2009

True Tragedy

It is with a heavy heart that I relay to you the official death of one of my favorite reads. News of the loss reopened the pain that I felt when my idol, Lil Hammerhead, abruptly removed the comment section and stopped writing her blog.

Tonight I was saddened to learn that Ed Propst's blog is no longer available for public consumption. That leaves me with only Saipan Middle Road as my source for gossip and smack talk. Perhaps I should lead the life of Ghandi and "Be the change I want to see in the world."

I'm not into the whole fasting scene, but I can try. But what should I read for pure enjoyment?

No, not the Marianas Variety or the Saipan Tribune. They aren't so funny anymore. So what, or rather who then?

I beg the Marianas to produce a writer who can tickle my funny bone. Are you out there?