Saturday, November 28, 2009

Finally the Weekend!

Well it's about fucking time that this week is over. Now we're 10 days away from an official winner in the CNMI's runoff election. Who will win the high-voltage match between the power of ketchup and the lack of stable power?

If "Bitter Ed" has his way it will be the blue team all the way. If "Terrible Teresa" gets her way it will be the green dream team. If Charles Reyes gets his way he will resign and take a job with the Census 2010 team.

One bald guy is happy, but who is next in line for the administration? Will Ed Propst land a PIO job with the HAdminstration or will the Queen of Mean continue her reign of terror in typhoon country?

I'm not sure which is better or worse: someone who is well-intentioned but doesn't have any experience writing non-emotional paragraphs or the cruel woman who once wrote "Surrender Dorothy" in the sky.

501 votes is a lot of votes.

I'm not so sure that the HA camp can overcome this number with little only 1,000 absentee ballots yet to be counted. My guess is that Saipan's Teresarist will continue to mount her broom high above the Marianas for the next five years.

I really don't care who is the next governor, but that vindictive bitch scares the shit out of me. She's a strong woman. So was the East German women's Olympic team. This freakishly proportioned "lady" can do push-ups WITHOUT USING HER HANDS!!!!

I'm talking about titty push-ups, people. Titty push-ups! While I am somewhat impressed, sort of intimidated and maybe even a little bit jealous, I think that the people of the Pacific should be wary of her powers.

The dark side of the force is strong with this one. I mean, look at her attempt to lift an X-Wing Fighter here while the evil empress enjoys the show.

"What is your bidding, my mistress?"

If "Fitittyal" wins, pray there isn't a Covenant Party trilogy.