Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Thanks, Lil!

While I am relatively new to blogging, I've already received some helpful advice from those in the know. For one, there was this guy who told me that I should give it up altogether. After thinking about it long and hard, I decided to press on.

I received some more advice from Lil Hammerhead. This "blast from the past" was the first fellow blogger (of the two, so far) to add a link to my blog and the first to offer some constructive advice. What was it? Add Google Analytics.

Now I swear by it! I know how many (or how few) people stop by to check out what's yappening on a daily basis. So far, most of the traffic that comes my way is through Lil's blog, followed by Blogger referral and The Saipan Blogger.

The good news is that the number of people who just enter www.saipandailyyapper.com to get here is growing. Thanks! Hopefully you'll stick around and yap back to me more in the future.